It is the mission of the University of Maine School of Law’s Clinical Programs to train the next generation of lawyers, promote access to justice, and meet the needs of vulnerable communities. At the end of each spring, summer, and fall academic term, we release a newsletter in order to highlight our student attorneys' accomplishments and share updates from our Clinical Programs.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.
In this issue:
- Updates from the Rural Practice Clinic
- Youth Justice Clinic expands its reach
- Student-led workshops for asylum seekers in Maine
- Providing legal aid at the U.S.-Mexico Border
- Continuing in-person legal aid visits at Maine Correctional Center