Download Full Text (9.7 MB)
- The House That Deirdre Smith Built For nearly 20 years, Professor Smith has led the Cumberland Legal Aid Clinic.
- Why Study Cannabis Law? Legalized cannabis is one of the fastest-growing industries in the country. Here’s what that means for lawyers.
- Maine Law is on the Move Maine Law’s new location has both a physical and philosophic significance.
- Investigating the Boston Asylum Office A multi-year report drives calls for action.
- The Boundaries of Multi-Parentage What happens when a child has more than two parents?
- Alumni at Work: Joann Bautista '18 The daughter of Mexican immigrants, Bautista is Maine’s first Latin deputy secretary of state.
University of Maine School of Law